Translate

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

3 Weeks Out

This is just a brief update of what's going on. In a little less than three weeks I'll be in Washington DC getting orientated and prepping for the trip. In exactly three weeks time I'll be Russia, either in Moscow or on my way to Yaroslavl. It's really starting to sink in that I'm going back and I'm really looking forward to seeing Russia and (hopefully) my friends again. I've started getting together gifts, including a school yearbook and several copies of the Driftwood. Other ideas I've had are clothing and other items from UW Madision, and other Wisconsin-related gifts(eg. Packers and Brewers gear, anything else Wisconsin related I can find).
There isn't much else going on Russia-wise right now. A few friends and I are going today to write up something about our 2011 trip to send to the American House in Vladimir,  and we also have to start making plans for when our friends from Moscow come to visit us in August. I have also been keeping in contact with my friends from Vyazniki and Moscow.
That's all for now. One week until the end of school, and then just two weeks until Russia! I'll try to continue writing updates while I'm in DC and Yaroslavl.

No comments:

Post a Comment